Simplicity Skincare + GIVEAWAY! ♥
My everyday skincare routine has never been easier! 🙂
Simplicity Skincare is an all-in-one Anti Aging Skincare Solution.
“With this product, there is no need for multiple products. Designed to work together, the dual chamber delivers the highest quality Anti Aging Peptide Moisturizer and Hyaluronic Serum available.”
Don’t miss your chance and enter a GIVEAWAY to win your own!
CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
Lemon Water – Morning Must Have!
Good morning, loves♥
Would love to share with one of my must-haves in my morning routine –#LemonWater
It’s like a shower to your stomach! Helps metabolism & a great energy booster to start your day.
My husband and I have been drinking lemon water before our breakfast for quite a while now & I love how it makes me feel.
Just squeeze half a lemon into your glass of water and enjoy! XX
P.S. if you also see the difference, please let me know in the comments? Knowing that you helped someone is the BEST feeling eveeeeer :* Love you!
MARC ANTHONY Hair Care COCONUT OIL LINE Review
Hello, Beautiful! Thank you for checking in ❤
We’re going to have a serious ‘Hair Talk’ today! 🙂
Let me start out by saying that I love my hair a lot & I try to take the best care of it possible! In my personal case, I have bleached, dry and damaged hair which really requires a lot of attention and good hair care products!
It was quite a mission for me to find something that really does work and that is affordable as well, meaning I could stick to it, call it my ‘holy grail’ and use it religiously. Because I’m sure we have all been there when we got a chance to try out something very expensive, that probably did work, but there’s no way we were ready to buy it monthly…you know what I mean?!
That being said, I am really excited to talk about MARC ANTHONY Hair Care – Coconut Oil (& Shea Butter) Line! This line includes 5 products and designed specifically for dry damaged hair:
1. Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Sulfate Free SHAMPOO
Finding the right shampoo is the very first step towards healthier and beautiful hair! This Shampoo does an amazing job thoroughly cleaning your hair from all the dirt and unnecessary grease allowing the ingredients to get to the very roots of the hair and fill it with hydration and coconut oil giving it protection.
A little goes a very long way, it is quite effective in terms of lasting you a very long time and leaving your hair fresh!
And I have to mention the scent that it gives your hair ♥ If you are a coconut scent junkie like me, you are going to LOVE it!
2. Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Sulfate Free CONDITIONER
Conditioner helps to lock the moisture, giving the hair beautiful shine and volume.
From my personal experience – my hair became pretty much tangle free and frizz free after I started using this Conditioner.
Also, it makes the hair incredibly soft and smooth.
Contains biotin which is proven to stimulate hair growth!
3. Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Deep Nourishing CONDITIONING TREATMENT
This product is designed specifically for preventing moisture loss. And let me tell you – it does it like nothing else!
It is better to use (I find) weekly as part of a special pamper routine for your hair, leaving it for 7-10 min and then rinsing.
It does an awesome work getting rid of the look of damaged and dry hair, making it look like from the magazine cover ❤
4. Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter TREATMENT
This is a very lightweight oil which comes with a very convenient delivery system letting you get just the right amount without wasting the product.
If you have split ends – this is the product you need! It also makes hair so much stronger preventing it from breaking.
Contains Vitamins A and E that nourishes the hair. It also makes hair super shiny and healthy looking.
5. Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter DRY STYLING OIL
Honestly, this is something completely new for me & I absolutely LOVE it!
A very super – lightweight oil (almost like a mist) goes on the hair dry! Absolutely no greasy feeling!
I love using it in conjunction with my hair protecting spray before styling my hair.
It does help with split ends as well and makes hair look shiny and gorgeous. Perfect for everyday use!
I highly recommend checking out this line! I am very impressed and I really hope you found this review useful ♥
FOLLOW this Blog to get notified about new posts & I hope to see you around again!
REVIEW: NYX Setting Spray – Affordable Alternative ?!
Hello, Beautiful! Thank you for stopping by♥
Today we are going to be reviewing the NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray.
In the sea of over hyped & primarily high end setting sprays and finishing mists, it is hard not to be excited about affordable dupes #YAY!!! Drugstore has been seriously stepping it up! More and more drugstore brands are coming out with affordable alternatives. The question is, if the ‘alternatives’ are really such?!
NYX is one of my favorite drugstore brands, so I decided to give a go to its new setting spray.
The one I got for myself is the ‘dewy finish’ one which is perfect for winter since my skin does tend to get dry. However, there’s also a ‘matte’ one, if that’s the type of finish you desire ♥
- PRICE! The first advantage of this product is that it is quite affordable (I got mine at CVS for $9.00), especially in comparison with high end ones (over $30.00 on average). You get 2.03 fl. oz / 60 ml, which is not a crazy big amount but considering that, for instance, I personally think that settings sprays is something for a special occasion in order to make your makeup last longer than usual (and that’s how I plan to use it) – the amount of the product is quite decent!
- FINISH! NYX Setting Spray gives an absolutely beautiful dewy finish that lasts all throughout the day. This is definitely one of the main reasons I fell in love with this product! Nothing has ever made my skin that glowy and healthy looking 🙂
- LONGEVITY! The spray lasts literally all day, there’s no need to reapply it. Which also means that you’re using a very little amount of product at once (thanks to its awesome delivery system, btw) and it will last you a very long time!
- SCENT! It literally smells like a subtle version of hair spray, which is not the best scent, especially when you spray it on your face. To be fair, the smell does go away in a very little while, so I personally can handle that!
CLICK HERE to watch a video review!
Have a wonderful day! Hope to see you around again ♥♥♥
FOLLOW this Blog to get notified about new posts!
JENNIFER LOPEZ GOLDEN GLOBES 2016 Inspired MAKEUP Tutorial
Hi, beautiful ♥
This year’s Golden Globes ceremony was full of stunning gorgeous looks!
However, the ultimate queen of the night was Jlo ❤ She was rocking a very neutral eye makeup with bold berry lips.
Of course as a makeup lover I felt super inspired to recreate it!
Watch full video tutorial by Clicking Here
Products Used in Order:
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer
CLARINS Skin Illusion Foundation 110 Honey
L’OREAL True Match Concealer 2 Vanilla
RIMMEL Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder 004 Sandstorm
CATRICE Brow Stylist 020 Date with ash-tone
MORPHE 35B Eyeshadow Palette
L’OREAL Eye Liner 120 Immaculate Snow
ESSENCE I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eyelashes Flutter
BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer
ELF Blush Palette Dark / Lightest Shade in the Palette
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS So Hollywood Illuminator
CATRICE Long Lasting Waterproof Lip Liner Red
BOURJOIS Rouge Edition Lipstick 16 Brun Cosmopolitan
GOSH Soft’N Shine Lip Balm 34 Perfect Plum
REVIEW: PACIFICA Power of Love Natural Lipstick
Hello Beautiful! ♥
In this blog post I would like to share with my first impressions / review on new PACIFICA Power of Love Natural Lipstick.
The brand PACIFICA caught my eye because it is vegan and cruelty-free, which is always a great plus for a makeup brand! Also, I am quite positive (from my own experience) products of this kind of brands always work amazingly for me, do not irritate my skin, no allergy whatsoever, etc.
Let me start by saying that there is not a ginormous amount of shade options (only 5), but all of them are BEAUTIFUL and suit literally all skin tones :
Super Love, Nudie Red (my favorite <3), Sweet One, Compassion Passion and Tender Heart
- Finish: Power of Love Natural Lipstick has a satin matte finish, however it does not dry out lips. It glides on the lips like a balm, moisturizing them, but looks matte! The feeling of moisturized soft lips lingers all throughout the wear time.
- Pigmentation: It is very pigmented! There’s no need in layering it over and over, the color comes of pretty true to life (just like in a tube) on lips, which is amazing since it’s going to last you a long time! Also, no lip liner needed with this lipstick – seriously! Even if you’re into over-lining, you can do it with the lipstick itself ❤
- Longevity: Lipstick is quite long wearing, not really like a liquid lipstick but it does last for good 5 hours or so. Also, it comes off beautifully, not patchy, not smudgy or anything – which is also a great plus!
- Scent: This is probably the only downside for me – it has a subtle oily scent (like sunflower oil) which is not my favorite scent ever 😦 But it does tend to fade away within a few minutes after putting it on.
I really hope this review was helpful! Would love to see you around again!
THE ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS MAKEUP
🎁 Hello, Beautiful! Happy Holidays 🎁
This year, I decided to come up with something really festive So that when you look at it the first thing that comes to your mind is “CHRISTMAS” #L❆L
But seriously, I am very excited about the Holiday Season this year, more than ever! And of course it reflects in my makeup Ideas!
For a detailed Video Tutorial Click Here
PRODUCTS I USED:
- SMASHBOX Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer
(Helps makeup to last all night long, fills in the pores & smooths out skin texture)
- L’OREAL True Match Foundation in W4 (Gives a flawless finish, evens out skin tone, full coverage foundation without cakiness, looks great in photos – no white cast!)
- L’OREAL True Match Concealer in 2 Vanilla (Cancels out dark circles under the eyes, full coverage with just a tiny bit of product, does not crease)
- ISADORA Loose Powder in 01 Velvet Transparent (Sets concealer and adds some brightening effect in the undereye area)
- SEPHORA Pressed Powder in 25 Beige (Sets foundation, adds a beautiful flawless matte finish)
- BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer (Perfect Shade for contouring for all skin shades, its matte finish makes it look super natural)
- ELF Blush Palette in Dark / Top Right Shade (Beautiful bright lilac pink long lasting blush for a very affordable price)
- CATRICE Lumination Eyeshadow in Radiant Rose (Beautiful affordable alternative to many high end products in this range! Goes great as all over the lid & inner corner color, as well as highlighter -gives beautiful pink based glow)
- CATRICE Brow Stylist in 020 (Perfect shade for blondes, gives a very natural look to your eyebrows by slightly filling in the sparse areas and carving out the arch)
- COVERGIRL Eyeshadow Quad in Coffee Shop / White Shade (Served as a matte base for eyeshadow)
- MAC NC6 Eyeshadow Palette / Burgundy (Beautiful transition shade in the crease, has silver specs for an extra festive look) | Silver Ash (Slightly shimmery gray shade in the outer V for some definition)
- L’OREAL Infallible Eyeshadow in 003 (One of the most beautiful champagne all-over-the-lid shades I have ever seen! Highly pigmented and very long lasting)
- MARY KAY Eyeliner Pen in Black (Used along the lash line to create the illusion of thicker lashes, looks very subtle and natural)
- FLORMAR Glittering Star Eyeliner in Green (Subtly pigmented green eyeliner with golden shimmer, looks absolutely gorgeous along the lower lash line, complementing the eye color and making the look stand out)
- L’OREAL Eyeliner in 120 Immaculate Snow (Perfect liner for your waterline, very soft and highly pigmented & long lasting)
- ESSENCE I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara (My current favorite mascara, give thick, long, full eyelashes effortlessly)
- CATRICE Lipstick in 310 Red My Lips (Classic Blue based red lipstick, makes your teeth look extra white, helping you “shine” all night long – my current favorite red lipstick!)
PLATINUM BLONDE HAIR CARE
Hello, Beautiful♥ Thank you for stopping by!
Here’s my detailed Hair Care Routine: What products I use, How I use them, in what order & why !
Being Blonde for so many years made me go trough a lot of hair care products & tools, however, this is something that has been working for me so far!
Click that play button and watch my detailed video ❤
Please Like, Share & Subscribe to my Youtube Channel if you enjoyed & found it useful! Always, XOXO
WINGED EYELINER THE EASIEST WAY
Hello, makeup lover ♥ Welcome to my blog page!
Hope you are doing wonderful so far ❤
Here’s a super fast tutorial that will make your life a million times easier)
If you have ever struggled with winged eyeliner application, it will change into better once you follow these simple 3 steps:
1. Slightly pull the outer corner of your eye towards the ear, draw a line all the way from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner. Try your best to do it in one stroke, that’s how the line is going to be crisp and stunning looking!
2. Draw a stroke of a size as long as you want your wing to be, from the outer corner of your eye towards the tail of the eyebrow.
3. From the end of the wing draw a stroke inwards connecting it with the original one, and… there you have it!
For a detailed video tutorial click here
Hope to see you around again ❤ Always, XOXO