Achieve PROFESSIONAL results within few seconds —- just it in 3 EASY steps!
1. Apply the liner
2. Place the Lashes
3. BOOM! Ready for the day!
Hello, Beautiful♥ Thank you for stopping by!
Here’s my detailed Hair Care Routine: What products I use, How I use them, in what order & why !
Being Blonde for so many years made me go trough a lot of hair care products & tools, however, this is something that has been working for me so far!
Click that play button and watch my detailed video ❤
Please Like, Share & Subscribe to my Youtube Channel if you enjoyed & found it useful! Always, XOXO
Hello, makeup lover ♥ Welcome to my blog page!
Hope you are doing wonderful so far ❤
Here’s a super fast tutorial that will make your life a million times easier)
If you have ever struggled with winged eyeliner application, it will change into better once you follow these simple 3 steps:
1. Slightly pull the outer corner of your eye towards the ear, draw a line all the way from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner. Try your best to do it in one stroke, that’s how the line is going to be crisp and stunning looking!
2. Draw a stroke of a size as long as you want your wing to be, from the outer corner of your eye towards the tail of the eyebrow.
3. From the end of the wing draw a stroke inwards connecting it with the original one, and… there you have it!
For a detailed video tutorial click here
Hope to see you around again ❤ Always, XOXO
Now, whenever there is a word “review” in the title of my blogpost, it usually means I’ve discovered something outstanding that is worth sharing with you ♥
Let’s talk about CC Creams in general: CC stands for Color Correction, this makeup item is basically entitled to even out skin tone and give sort of a veil effect by adding a minimum of coverage to one’s face while still making it look nearly flawless!
One of the greatest advantages as opposed to full coverage foundations is that CC Creams are usually significantly lighter (not heavy on the skin, letting it breathe) & wearing them is more convenient, especially for beginners who are not feeling comfortable when there’s something on the face 🙂
I have noticed myself reaching out for my EVELINE CC CREAM way much more often than for my foundation for the recent time! Simply because I am hands down satisfied by the way it’s working:
– Consistency: comes out white with tiny particles (resembling a scrub), while
blending it in, easily blends into the natural skin tone, evens it out giving a very subtle glow to it.
– Treatment: contains SPF 15, which makes it perfect for everyday use, especially when your face is exposed to the sun for a long period of time (clearly). A go-to must-have, since you reach a desired polished look for your face and protected, as well as treated, by moisturizing the skin.
– Price: EVELINE CC Cream is very affordable! I got mine for a little under 8 USD. Honestly, it is an awesome deal! Especially considering that, for example, such product as “Josie Maran Serum Foundation” costs 42 USD at Sephora! Whereas, it is clearly a ridiculously similar product (imho) to Eveline CC Cream (consistency, coverage, spf, even scent! etc.)
Highly recommend trying it out!