Hi, beautiful ♥
This year’s Golden Globes ceremony was full of stunning gorgeous looks!
However, the ultimate queen of the night was Jlo ❤ She was rocking a very neutral eye makeup with bold berry lips.
Of course as a makeup lover I felt super inspired to recreate it!
Watch full video tutorial by Clicking Here
Products Used in Order:
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer
CLARINS Skin Illusion Foundation 110 Honey
L’OREAL True Match Concealer 2 Vanilla
RIMMEL Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder 004 Sandstorm
CATRICE Brow Stylist 020 Date with ash-tone
MORPHE 35B Eyeshadow Palette
L’OREAL Eye Liner 120 Immaculate Snow
ESSENCE I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eyelashes Flutter
BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer
ELF Blush Palette Dark / Lightest Shade in the Palette
ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS So Hollywood Illuminator
CATRICE Long Lasting Waterproof Lip Liner Red
BOURJOIS Rouge Edition Lipstick 16 Brun Cosmopolitan
GOSH Soft’N Shine Lip Balm 34 Perfect Plum
Hello, Beautiful♥ Thank you for stopping by!
Here’s my detailed Hair Care Routine: What products I use, How I use them, in what order & why !
Being Blonde for so many years made me go trough a lot of hair care products & tools, however, this is something that has been working for me so far!
Click that play button and watch my detailed video ❤
Please Like, Share & Subscribe to my Youtube Channel if you enjoyed & found it useful! Always, XOXO
This is the Makeup Look I came up with inspired by the Gorgeous Demi Lovato! Honestly, I absolutely l<3ve makeup looks Demi rocks, almost all of them are stunning and worth recreating!
This particular one – Bronzed skin, gold eyeshadow & coral lips – is something that is appropriate regardless of the season we’re in, our age or style!
The star of the show is the Super Lustrous Lipstick by REVLON in 677 Siren (very affordable, yet gorgeous!). For the full list of products used for this look, check out my INSTAGRAM page.
Hope, you’re having a wonderful day!
Hello, my lovely reader♥
In this blog post I’m going to be talking about the products that I’ve tested for years & that have proved themselves to be literally TOPs in my list of Hair Care Products.
However, we’re going to be talking about “after shower” care, i.e. excluding shampoos, conditioners etc. (gonna touch it upon in the future posts)
1. Referring to the particular order of hair care procedure that I’ve developed for myself, would like to start with a moisture enrichment product: Right after washing my hair, I apply AVEENO NOURISH + CONDITION Leave-In Treatment. It “locks” the moisture in hair, making it soft and healthy, while treating spit ends as well! It also has a very pleasant scent, which is a great plus for me ❤
2. I am sure, all of us this way or another apply heat to our hair! Well, I do it a LOT! It has always been extremely crucial for me to use heat protecting products and apply them every time before I blow dry, straighten or curl my hair! I’ve been raving about TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray in my beauty / recommendation videos for quite a while! I have not found a better product ever since, it completely “blocks” the heat influence, leaving hair looking and feeling healthy.
3. You can never go wrong with a really really good (don’t be afraid to invest – it’s really worth it!) Oil when it comes to hair treatment. It’s perfect for the split ends (I suggest avoiding the roots!), adds shine and healthy look. As for the dry hair – it is absolutely necessary! The one I’ve been using for years is MoroccanOil Treatment. I use it after the shower on wet hair rubbing it into my hair, when my hair is dry on a daily basis to add some additional shine, sleek it out when wearing a pony tail etc.
Now, whenever there is a word “review” in the title of my blogpost, it usually means I’ve discovered something outstanding that is worth sharing with you ♥
Let’s talk about CC Creams in general: CC stands for Color Correction, this makeup item is basically entitled to even out skin tone and give sort of a veil effect by adding a minimum of coverage to one’s face while still making it look nearly flawless!
One of the greatest advantages as opposed to full coverage foundations is that CC Creams are usually significantly lighter (not heavy on the skin, letting it breathe) & wearing them is more convenient, especially for beginners who are not feeling comfortable when there’s something on the face 🙂
I have noticed myself reaching out for my EVELINE CC CREAM way much more often than for my foundation for the recent time! Simply because I am hands down satisfied by the way it’s working:
– Consistency: comes out white with tiny particles (resembling a scrub), while
blending it in, easily blends into the natural skin tone, evens it out giving a very subtle glow to it.
– Treatment: contains SPF 15, which makes it perfect for everyday use, especially when your face is exposed to the sun for a long period of time (clearly). A go-to must-have, since you reach a desired polished look for your face and protected, as well as treated, by moisturizing the skin.
– Price: EVELINE CC Cream is very affordable! I got mine for a little under 8 USD. Honestly, it is an awesome deal! Especially considering that, for example, such product as “Josie Maran Serum Foundation” costs 42 USD at Sephora! Whereas, it is clearly a ridiculously similar product (imho) to Eveline CC Cream (consistency, coverage, spf, even scent! etc.)
Highly recommend trying it out!