Hello, Beautiful! Thank you for stopping by♥
Today we are going to be reviewing the NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray.
In the sea of over hyped & primarily high end setting sprays and finishing mists, it is hard not to be excited about affordable dupes #YAY!!! Drugstore has been seriously stepping it up! More and more drugstore brands are coming out with affordable alternatives. The question is, if the ‘alternatives’ are really such?!
NYX is one of my favorite drugstore brands, so I decided to give a go to its new setting spray.
The one I got for myself is the ‘dewy finish’ one which is perfect for winter since my skin does tend to get dry. However, there’s also a ‘matte’ one, if that’s the type of finish you desire ♥
- PRICE! The first advantage of this product is that it is quite affordable (I got mine at CVS for $9.00), especially in comparison with high end ones (over $30.00 on average). You get 2.03 fl. oz / 60 ml, which is not a crazy big amount but considering that, for instance, I personally think that settings sprays is something for a special occasion in order to make your makeup last longer than usual (and that’s how I plan to use it) – the amount of the product is quite decent!
- FINISH! NYX Setting Spray gives an absolutely beautiful dewy finish that lasts all throughout the day. This is definitely one of the main reasons I fell in love with this product! Nothing has ever made my skin that glowy and healthy looking 🙂
- LONGEVITY! The spray lasts literally all day, there’s no need to reapply it. Which also means that you’re using a very little amount of product at once (thanks to its awesome delivery system, btw) and it will last you a very long time!
- SCENT! It literally smells like a subtle version of hair spray, which is not the best scent, especially when you spray it on your face. To be fair, the smell does go away in a very little while, so I personally can handle that!
CLICK HERE to watch a video review!
Have a wonderful day! Hope to see you around again ♥♥♥
FOLLOW this Blog to get notified about new posts!
🎁 Hello, Beautiful! Happy Holidays 🎁
This year, I decided to come up with something really festive So that when you look at it the first thing that comes to your mind is “CHRISTMAS” #L❆L
But seriously, I am very excited about the Holiday Season this year, more than ever! And of course it reflects in my makeup Ideas!
For a detailed Video Tutorial Click Here
PRODUCTS I USED:
- SMASHBOX Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer
(Helps makeup to last all night long, fills in the pores & smooths out skin texture)
- L’OREAL True Match Foundation in W4 (Gives a flawless finish, evens out skin tone, full coverage foundation without cakiness, looks great in photos – no white cast!)
- L’OREAL True Match Concealer in 2 Vanilla (Cancels out dark circles under the eyes, full coverage with just a tiny bit of product, does not crease)
- ISADORA Loose Powder in 01 Velvet Transparent (Sets concealer and adds some brightening effect in the undereye area)
- SEPHORA Pressed Powder in 25 Beige (Sets foundation, adds a beautiful flawless matte finish)
- BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer (Perfect Shade for contouring for all skin shades, its matte finish makes it look super natural)
- ELF Blush Palette in Dark / Top Right Shade (Beautiful bright lilac pink long lasting blush for a very affordable price)
- CATRICE Lumination Eyeshadow in Radiant Rose (Beautiful affordable alternative to many high end products in this range! Goes great as all over the lid & inner corner color, as well as highlighter -gives beautiful pink based glow)
- CATRICE Brow Stylist in 020 (Perfect shade for blondes, gives a very natural look to your eyebrows by slightly filling in the sparse areas and carving out the arch)
- COVERGIRL Eyeshadow Quad in Coffee Shop / White Shade (Served as a matte base for eyeshadow)
- MAC NC6 Eyeshadow Palette / Burgundy (Beautiful transition shade in the crease, has silver specs for an extra festive look) | Silver Ash (Slightly shimmery gray shade in the outer V for some definition)
- L’OREAL Infallible Eyeshadow in 003 (One of the most beautiful champagne all-over-the-lid shades I have ever seen! Highly pigmented and very long lasting)
- MARY KAY Eyeliner Pen in Black (Used along the lash line to create the illusion of thicker lashes, looks very subtle and natural)
- FLORMAR Glittering Star Eyeliner in Green (Subtly pigmented green eyeliner with golden shimmer, looks absolutely gorgeous along the lower lash line, complementing the eye color and making the look stand out)
- L’OREAL Eyeliner in 120 Immaculate Snow (Perfect liner for your waterline, very soft and highly pigmented & long lasting)
- ESSENCE I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara (My current favorite mascara, give thick, long, full eyelashes effortlessly)
- CATRICE Lipstick in 310 Red My Lips (Classic Blue based red lipstick, makes your teeth look extra white, helping you “shine” all night long – my current favorite red lipstick!)
Hello, Beautiful♥ Thank you for stopping by!
Here’s my detailed Hair Care Routine: What products I use, How I use them, in what order & why !
Being Blonde for so many years made me go trough a lot of hair care products & tools, however, this is something that has been working for me so far!
Click that play button and watch my detailed video ❤
Please Like, Share & Subscribe to my Youtube Channel if you enjoyed & found it useful! Always, XOXO
Wanna know how to make your lipstick last longer? Watch my latest YoutubeVideo
IT DOES WORK! Please Like & Subscribe if you enjoyed ❤