This is my very first try in apparel design! Passion and creativity are not always enough to implement an idea….#babysteps girl! Here I am…
The design is inspired by the Roy Lichtenstein Pop Art. I am all about statement Tees these days… You can dress it up / down, pair it with your favorite jeans or an elegant skirt. Really hope you’ll find a piece of you in my creation ♥
I will be extremely honored if you decide to get one of my Graphic T-shirts (Available in Black and White) and rock it in your own way!
I was invited to the early access of RW17 Collection by ALTERRE in NYC. Unfortunately, I could not make it in time because of my work schedule 😦 However…Not sharing this brand, creators behind it and the idea of it – would be a crime!
I am very hard to impress, I must admit. But this is one of the cases!
“Our shoes are inspired by strong women and the many roles they lead. We’ve even named our looks after women we admire. Muses include headstrong socialite Elsie de Wolfe and Billie Holiday, who inspiringly overcame a tough childhood and became a jazz icon.
Since we are inspired by strong women, we give 5% of our profits to Restore NYC. Restore is a non-profit organization that provides long-term rehabilitation to victims of sex-trafficking in New York, which is one of the largest global markets for human trafficking. By giving these ladies an education, a place to stay for up to a year and placement with local and national companies, Restore breaks the cycle of abuse these women endure, and gives them a fresh start. “
– Brand Designers Harmony Pilobello and Shilpa Iyengar
SMASHBOX Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer
(Helps makeup to last all night long, fills in the pores & smooths out skin texture)
L’OREAL True Match Foundation in W4 (Gives a flawless finish, evens out skin tone, full coverage foundation without cakiness, looks great in photos – no white cast!)
L’OREAL True Match Concealer in 2 Vanilla (Cancels out dark circles under the eyes, full coverage with just a tiny bit of product, does not crease)
ISADORA Loose Powder in 01 Velvet Transparent (Sets concealer and adds some brightening effect in the undereye area)
SEPHORA Pressed Powder in 25 Beige (Sets foundation, adds a beautiful flawless matte finish)
BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer (Perfect Shade for contouring for all skin shades, its matte finish makes it look super natural)
ELF Blush Palette in Dark / Top Right Shade (Beautiful bright lilac pink long lasting blush for a very affordable price)
CATRICE Lumination Eyeshadow in Radiant Rose (Beautiful affordable alternative to many high end products in this range! Goes great as all over the lid & inner corner color, as well as highlighter -gives beautiful pink based glow)
CATRICE Brow Stylist in 020 (Perfect shade for blondes, gives a very natural look to your eyebrows by slightly filling in the sparse areas and carving out the arch)
COVERGIRL Eyeshadow Quad in Coffee Shop / White Shade (Served as a matte base for eyeshadow)
MAC NC6 Eyeshadow Palette / Burgundy (Beautiful transition shade in the crease, has silver specs for an extra festive look) | Silver Ash (Slightly shimmery gray shade in the outer V for some definition)
L’OREAL Infallible Eyeshadow in 003 (One of the most beautiful champagne all-over-the-lid shades I have ever seen! Highly pigmented and very long lasting)
MARY KAY Eyeliner Pen in Black (Used along the lash line to create the illusion of thicker lashes, looks very subtle and natural)
FLORMAR Glittering Star Eyeliner in Green (Subtly pigmented green eyeliner with golden shimmer, looks absolutely gorgeous along the lower lash line, complementing the eye color and making the look stand out)
L’OREAL Eyeliner in 120 Immaculate Snow (Perfect liner for your waterline, very soft and highly pigmented & long lasting)
ESSENCE I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara (My current favorite mascara, give thick, long, full eyelashes effortlessly)
CATRICE Lipstick in 310 Red My Lips (Classic Blue based red lipstick, makes your teeth look extra white, helping you “shine” all night long – my current favorite red lipstick!)
Here’s a super fast tutorial that will make your life a million times easier)
If you have ever struggled with winged eyeliner application, it will change into better once you follow these simple 3 steps:
1. Slightly pull the outer corner of your eye towards the ear, draw a line all the way from the inner corner of your eye to the outer corner. Try your best to do it in one stroke, that’s how the line is going to be crisp and stunning looking!
2. Draw a stroke of a size as long as you want your wing to be, from the outer corner of your eye towards the tail of the eyebrow.
3. From the end of the wing draw a stroke inwards connecting it with the original one, and… there you have it!
In this blog post I’m going to be talking about the products that I’ve tested for years & that have proved themselves to be literally TOPs in my list of Hair Care Products.
However, we’re going to be talking about “after shower” care, i.e. excluding shampoos, conditioners etc. (gonna touch it upon in the future posts)
1. Referring to the particular order of hair care procedure that I’ve developed for myself, would like to start with a moistureenrichment product: Right after washing my hair, I apply AVEENO NOURISH + CONDITION Leave-In Treatment. It “locks” the moisture in hair, making it soft and healthy, while treating spit ends as well! It also has a very pleasant scent, which is a great plus for me ❤
2. I am sure, all of us this way or another apply heat to our hair! Well, I do it a LOT! It has always been extremely crucial for me to use heat protectingproducts and apply them every time before I blow dry, straighten or curl my hair! I’ve been raving about TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray in my beauty / recommendation videos for quite a while! I have not found a better product ever since, it completely “blocks” the heat influence, leaving hair looking and feeling healthy.
3. You can never go wrong with a really really good (don’t be afraid to invest – it’s really worth it!) Oilwhen it comes to hair treatment. It’s perfect for the split ends (I suggest avoiding the roots!), adds shine and healthy look. As for the dry hair – it is absolutely necessary! The one I’ve been using for years is MoroccanOil Treatment. I use it after the shower on wet hair rubbing it into my hair, when my hair is dry on a daily basis to add some additional shine, sleek it out when wearing a pony tail etc.
Let me be honest here! I got the GOSH SOFT ’N SHINE LIP BALM just because of the color, since it has the exact undertone I was looking for ♥ Have never tried GOSH balms before and had no idea how they would work on my lips.
Actually, I haven’t even swatched it in the store and thought it was more of a sheer lipstick rather than a balm. (hashtag “fast buyer”)
So, the one I own is in 34 Perfect Plum.
And let me tell you, I’ve noticed reaching out for it every single day recently. What I really like about it is that it’s beautifully pigmented for a lipstick & glides on making lips super soft like a balm. Goes gorgeous with a variety of eye makeup looks as well!
The only down side is that it actually requires retouches throughout the day quite often – not very long lasting! However, it does not claim to be..so we’re not misguided here in any sense!
For those of you being a fan of tinted lip balms – this is definitely a MUST HAVE! (Plan on getting it in other shades too).